Thank you for clarifying.

regards
hg

Lena Guyot wrote:
Not sure what you're asking. I'm all about saving searching, having real difficulty sitting at this computer, presently. I mentioned the capsuleconnection.com <http://capsuleconnection.com> and amazon as sources. Google will also give you a broad scope of info, sizes, youtubes, etc that could be helpful. L