Hi, Mary Ann,
 I had a plantar wart myself back in the 90`s, that was before I learned
about CS. Had to have a doctor dig it out...that was nasty!
 Here`s my advice: get a plastic shoebox, fill it just deep enough to cover
the wart, soak the foot for 5 minutes a few times a day, and see if that
will do the trick. No need to renew the CS each time, just keep it covered
when you`re done, so it doesn`t spill or evaporate. (This worked wonders
for my son who had cracked and bleeding heels, boy, it made a believer out
of him, when in a week his feet were smooth and all healed up!)
Good luck!!!
Marshalee