To override the frequency of the silver ion for the supposed new one

________________________________
 From: Jim Holmes <gooogleis...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Has anyone investigated this substance?

Why do I need to overcome the quantum signature of he silver ion?

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:38 PM, James McDonald <kscma...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Really? how do you overcome the quantum signature of the silver ion?

Metallic Nano-silver Particle functions. First, it has an ability to
steal multiple electrons (compared to ionic silvers which can only steal one).
Second, each particle is permanently embedded with a resonant
frequency, which allows the particles to have a positive effect on
things, without needing direct contact with them. Lastly, the particles
also utilize a very useful electrostatic charge.