 From: Monique Sauve <moniquesa...@shaw.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: CS>CS and RA

Hi Can you tell me more about the colloidal gold. How long has your wife been
taking it? Is she doing other things as well?

Thanks so much for your help
Monique

On 1/18/2013 6:53 PM, James McDonald wrote:

My wife is using Colloidal Gold(CG) 10mg every other day, it has worked wonders
andf dropped her pain and joint discomfort level about 85%

>________________________________

            it into remission using minocin. But then after a few years
            the minocin made me sick. So am looking at safer ways to
            kill off the bad bacteria that I think are causing my
            symptoms. Has anyone here has success using colloidal silver
            for RA? if so at what dose?

>Thanks
>Monique
>

>--
>The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
            Colloidal Silver.