 From: bob Larson <bobli...@att.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:40 AM
Subject: CS>CS and RA, CG

...CG is reputed to raise I.Q. while using it..... notice
anything?

beware purveyors of CG machines that never deliver anything
unless forced (in my personal experience and that of many others), and then
nothing worthwhile.  why the feds don't bust karl or at least shut him down
is testimony to WHAT?????????

unfortunately much of the CG offered for sale is said to be
made by chemical processes that can easily be done poorly and leave
contaminants ... the CG made by electrical arc methods  is probably
best?