hi no cured
the problem is with lyme is that if you don't catch it right away
it goes in the cells so far deep that it actually lives in the nucleus!
it hides for awhile.... sickness is like peeling an onion...
you have to peel off the layers to get to the root of it..
and do it slowly so you stay functional... i was so sick in 1997 i
couldn't walk from the kitchen to the livingroom without passing out
couldn't work etc... now i'm i think she said about 90 percent which
is really good... there are a lot of sick people walking around out there.
parasites and lyme and virus and bacteria even live in stuff like your
bone marrow... it is amazing what can live in your body...

i used to do the rife machine (emem) but not so much anymore.
kelp or other thyroid support is a big help
fir sauna is even bigger help
you have to do parasite stuff because the lyme is actually a spirochete
like a corkscrew.. one of the biggest thing i think for lymies is
they should be gluten free. slowly getting better but not cured and lyme
gone by a long shot... oh another thing is it is a benefit to switch
vitamins, protocols up... the bugs that live inside of you are smart
and they get used to one vitamin if you do it all the time then it becomes
less effective. so it is optimal to do every other day or do a bottle
then do something else... that is mostly why i don't do the humaworm ALL
the time, sometimes humaworm, sometimes black walnut, sometimes spanish
black radish, sometimes barefoot herbal dewormer, the latest i want to
try is that gb-3 that dr wilson talks about (google it!) i would really
love to try the russian sputnuk but haven't had the guts yet but i know
at least one person on this list has! they are all parasite killers and
to remain effective you have to rotate. some day my lyme will be gone..
health is a never ending battle that is for sure..