i go to a kineseologist
every week i ask her
"did i stop detoxing? and how much stuff did i get rid of?"
when i do the humaworm and i also do the bowel capsules
she always replies = yes, a lot!
i haven't had a chance to do it like the instructions say
i only do when i remember and probably more like once a day
rather than the 4 times a day...
i'm still working on my first order of the humaworm
and have found in my healing that it is better to go slow
and stay functional (i'm a single mom who has to work 24/7)
than it is to stir too much stuff up and go down for the count!
sorry this wasn't more helpful but all i'm telling you is
it works! there is no silver bullet because EVERY BODY is different...
but there is a lot of activity in a positive direction with the humaworm products!