Just don't mention the medical benifits of CS and they will leave you alone--
sell it as a plant additive that helps the plants grow! And dont have any info
around you about Colloidal Silver, you should be ok!

________________________________
 From: Heather W <heatherwy...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:51 PM
Subject: CS>Selling CS products

I have a farmers market buisness where I make natural herbal balms and soaps. I
get great results for myself, my family, and customers. I recently descovered
the beauty of CS and have been making it for family.  The CS has worked wonders
on some black phsoriasis that the pine tar soap didnt heal. It also is used at
first sign of any cold or flu of anyone in the house. Nine people including two
young children have avoided antibiotics all winter.
I would love to offer a colloidal silver product to my line up at the market,
but I have legitimate fears of regulatory retaliation. Does anyone have any
experience with this? Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks in advance.
Heather