From: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com [mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com]
On Behalf Of James McDonald
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:57 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Selling CS products

I put a couple of drops of CS into my wifes plant water and it seems that
the plants do well and have had no problems. I have seen the IS/CS sell for
anywhere from $15.00 to $45.00 a 4 oz bottle. Thats too much! I make my own
and the cost of DW and the 5 cents of silver that end up in 20 PPM are the
only costs now. Of course all the equipment to make mine, you can just use a
CLD diode and silver wire and mason jars and a timer. I have a magnetic
stirrer/heater, beakers, fitted lids, multimeters, thermometers, pipetts, a
lot more than you need just to make IS/CS. I also make CG(Colloidal Gold),
and experiment with different stabilizers and electrolytes. So the end cost
of charging (I only charge for the bottle) zero for the IS/CS. I might have
to if I end up making gallons of the stuff per week. I have charges $1.00
for refills to keep up in DW and put some money away for new silver wires.