From: James McDonald
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:17 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Stem Cell / Cleopatra's milk

They don't want people to know how bad the regular milk is, loaded with
antibiotics, the cows having mastitis and putting all kinds of bad crap into
the milk, bacterial or mycotic organisms and all the other junk. They just
pasteurized the milk and call it safe. All the natural things that were in the
milk now are destroyed, if people drink the raw milk and thry feel better and
people don't get bad reactions from the raw milk (I grew up with my
grandfarther giving us milk straight from the cow and we had no problems! If
enough people realize how bad regular milk is and how good raw milk is there
would be a revolt! But "They" don't want anybody to find out or pass this info
along. Notice that milk alleriges only started with all the crap they started
puttig into the cows? And with almost 100% of the cows with mastitis puttting
all kinds of junk and leftover bacterial/mycotic organisms into basically a
organic toxic waste/antibiotic dump and we are supposed to drink this??