Sooommmmmmeee times it doesn't matter if it works. FYI if it matters. Saralou

http://shop.avon.com/product_list.aspx?level2_id=303&pdept_id=346&cat_type=B

Active Ingredients:

Petrolatum 60.4%

Other Ingredients:

ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE
C14-22 ALKANE
CERESIN
C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE
C18-38 ALKYL HYDROXYSTEAROYL STEARATE
GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE
BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
SALICYLIC ACID
TOCOPHEROL
ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN OIL
HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE
BISABOLOL
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL
GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS
LECITHIN
GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL

On 6/12/2013 12:32 AM, Donna Lewis wrote:
Is this spam or a real member?