When should I think of getting dentures? I have 22 teeth left, all with
crowns, and am 82 years old. Dentist said my jawbone is OK and last checkup,
no  cavities or hardly any plaque. He found a tooth that was dead under a
crown and  did a root canal as he said the tooth could break otherwise. He did
not even  have to deaden the tooth as the nerve was nearly dead. I am not
sure keeping  dead teeth is the way to go. I brush every day with CS and
baking soda. Any  ideas?
Brickey

In a message dated 6/28/2013 11:37:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,