 From: Sandee George <oha...@juno.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Fw: colloidal_silver_antibiotics_infections.

James I totally agree with your statement - not only doctors my friend, but
manufacturers as well - imagine I have been making colloidal silver and gel for
the past ten years now - for ten and a half years used to take a swig of EIS/CS
every morning and every evening, then for whatever reason only the dear good
Lord can tell decided to stop, after about three months started feeling not
good, nothing wrong in particular, however not my usual self, so finally I said
to myself you know what Sandee you have not been taking your EIS/CS maybe it is
time to start again - so said so done, and after reverting to my usual practice
for the past three weeks I am now beginning to feel frisky again, this morning
I played 18 holes of golf and felt no body aches, or stiffness am now home
writing this and working without feeling like taking a nap - OH to the wonders
of our product - we are all truly blessed and know how to take care of
ourselves - as long as we do not
 take out the gun and shoot ourselves in the foot !!!!!    Have and enjoy a
super wonderful weekend
Sandee 🐬
Attitude is everything !!!!!
AliveAgainSilver - Drops & Gel