Hi Dan...she is drinking the CS guzzling it down in fact. I put a few
grains of ormus into the water with a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide
just for good.measure.  The other two are very interested in
drinking.ittoo. Funny you should say that about turning blue...one of
the girls does
lay blue eggs.  She is an Arucana. I'll let you know if they get any bluer.
LOL.