DW means distilled water.

Marshall

On 7/8/2013 6:06 AM, Gidon Kenar wrote:
Thanks, Neville,
Now I must wonder what DW stands for…?

Gidon

From: Neville Munn [mailto:one.red...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 3:23 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>positively/negatively charged silver

Hope you don't mind me butting in here for a sec.  EIS is just a simple
definition to distinguish or separate what we produce, i.e., a predominantly
Ionic Silver solution, from what marketers blurbs state as CS or Colloidal

Silver.  Our product contains vastly more positively electrically charged
ions {Ag+ ions} than neutral 'charged?' particles or colloids.  The process
of dispersing silver throughout DW by means of electrolysis.

Whilst manufacturers use electrolysis in some form to produce this stuff
most products are similar to what we produce but they misrepresent it as
'Colloidal Silver' when in fact it's not CS by accepted literature
definition.  People are only misled because they don't understand the
difference between 'CS' and a 'predominantly Ionic silver solution', and
that's what marketers play on, peoples lack of understanding or basic
knowledge, and they cash in on that age old and outdated terminology...'CS'.
  Our product contains no additives either which cannot be said of some
products out there, ours is just pure fine Silver dispersed in DW via the
electrolysis process.

N.