only if you  lived in theCarolinas and could gatherthem  wild.
The AmericanMuscdine grape has two  extra genes so it can survive  in
the very hot  ad moldy environment.
The  oil is not  availble  and the seeds are dried which changes  the
chemistry  so  you might find that this would be more  acceptable.
Also, to a  great extent the  oils we consume...grape seed being  only
one...are quite  often already going  rancid  when we buy them.
Harvesting your own grapes would be very good  if  you  can do so.
Tara