I do have hepatitis c. Would that qualify?
Cyndi

On 11/19/2013 9:28 AM, PT Ferrance wrote:
You may have a sub-acute infection that has fatigue as a sign or symptom.
PT

*From:* cyndi <cyndi...@gmail.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, November 19, 2013 12:51 AM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Hair Elements test

On 11/18/2013 11:15 PM, PT Ferrance wrote:
If you have no symptoms of an infection why would you be taking EIS for fatigue? If the fatigue is not from an infection the EIS will not do anything.
PT

I dunno about that. If I take a good dose I do get a energy boost from it. I'm not sure exactly why it has that effect on me but it's definitely there.

Cyndi