This is so tough with the greedy corporations doing everything they can to get
us to stay sick. My chiropractor has given me Apex Energetic medicine
(supplement) called AC-Glutathione (5-Acetyl L-Glutathione) K-88
60 capsules - look up Dr Rammel Geronimo and it'll lead to his website - you
can buy directly online. Just mention my name (RaVen Sequoia) that I referred
you to him if you decide to use it.
He helped me to overcome debilitating chronic fatigue and I was able to go back
to work part time.  I still have to take it easy and so I cut work from 4 weeks
to 3 weeks per month to recover.
Best wishes,
RaVen

Archives: