see article on Pure Prescriptions for SR AdrenalÂ…comparison with IsoCort.
Jess

From: Lena Guyot [mailto:drumr...@stny.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:22 PM
To: lyme_r...@yahoogroups.com; r...@yahoogroups.com; silver-list;
drl...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CS>OT: Help! need IsoCort!

Hi Folks,

For several years, I have used Bezwecken's IsoCort to support my adrenals
that had been pretty much fried by decades of Lyme. I've gone from dragging
listlessly to feeling energetic and can-do by slowly ramping up to 4 pellets
a day. The top dose is 8 pellets a day, but I've done well on 4. IsoCort has
supported my adrenals and in doing that, things pointing to thyroid issues
have eased. I've been very happy with this product.

Hair-on-fire HELP!

It's now not available! Everyone's out of stock! Rumors of recall. Dunno
what's going on. I have one bottle left, but it won't last forever and I'm
wondering what else works in a similar fashion for some of you out there who
may be supporting your poor adrenals.

I'd be so grateful to go into the new year knowing I've got my future
supplies covered somehow.

If anyone knows what's going on; if this situation temporary, or, if not,
what works like Isocort, I'd  really appreciate whatever info you have.

Darn! One gets a system that works and then someone 'fixes' it! Hardly seems
fair. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Be well,

LĂ©na