Another observation...
we are, indeed, an electrical battery and with the complex  circuitry
we all have with this terrestrial body it  sort of makes sense that
when we start to percieve the finer energys we are immersed in  that
one  would begin to be  aware of and even start to attune  to these
energys  both  within  and without.
Wouldn't it?
Some  people  might even get  a bit rattled even feeling  or  (gasp)
hearing their blood circulate through the  body.
LOL

On 12/31/13, Tony Moody <a...@aptech.co.za> wrote:
> On 31 Dec 2013 at 8:18, 123 456 wrote about :
> Subject : Re: CS>Question About Body Vibratio
>
>> Hi Joy..
>> The only thing I can relate  to  what you  described is a meditation
>> phenomenon that occures at a certain point in the awakening  process. It
>> is what used to be seen with  the 'Holy Rollers' as they  were called in
>> the last century. Now, it may not be as violent as all that but...it was
>> recommended by a teacher tojust relax and go  with the exxperience and
>> drink pure
>>  distilled cold  water to help the body and mind to stay grounded.
>> It was the chakras opening..so I was told.
>> Hope this  is of help.
>> Tara
>>

> Hi Joy and Tara,
> Me changing tack completely.
> Yes, If it is what you are talking about : there is a fairly normal
> phenomenon of feeling as if
> ones torso is rotating slowly while sitting quietly. I have only ever come
> across this mentioned
> in Polarity Therapy as the East West current. As far as I can remember we
> did not work with
> this physical motion much but we were aware of it when it occured. I think
> you are correct;
> observe it and it will settle down soon. It is good to know that all is
> working well.
> OK,
> Tony

Archives: