If anyone really feels the need to eat dairy then  you might try
sheep  and/or goat yogurt or milk.
I prefer the sheeps milk but it goes off or more exactly goes to
cheese very  quickly...has a lot more enzyme actions but tastes better
than goats milk.
I always mix them with a little honey...goat is more sour than sheep.
They are both much more healthy than cow's mlk because of the
medications they have to give the cattle. Cows produce mucuse...goats
and sheep  don't.

On 1/29/14, Vigilius Haufniensis <concept.of.dr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You sure that's psoriasis?  Sounds more like an eczeme type scenario.
>

> On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:52 PM, ASL <aslra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've notice psoriasis comes up when I eat/drink too much dairy beverages.
>> Then it crawls down onward to my face - especially like under the fold of
>> my ears, nose mostly.  It's a great motivator for me to stay away from
>> dairy. So hard to give up due to opiates inside.
>> I wonder if rBGH in contributing to skin disorders?

Archives: