This will explain how zappers work and what issues they can help with:

"About Bacteria, Fungi, Molds, Parasites, Viruses and Zappers

This discussion is about how a zapper is capable of killing pathogens without
harming human tissue.

Pathogens
Pathogens are bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses that attack the body, or
cause harm when they use people as hosts. Most microscopic organisms are either
indifferent to human health or beneficial, such as some important bacteria
required in our intestinal tract for digestion of some proteins and plant
material.

At a very basic level a virus is protein projectile that injects its DNA into a
cell and takes over its host's life processes, replicates itself with protein
casing many-fold, ruptures the cell membrane, and ejects new viruses ready to
repeat the cycle within the same body or infect another.

Bacteria, amoeboids, plasmodia and primitive worms are more complex than
viruses and have more complicated life cycles and strategies to survive in
environments where they are not welcome. And some of these strategies equip
pathogens to ward of the body's defenses, herbal preparations and fight and
adapt to pharmaceutical drugs—a very recent development in the history of life.

Biochemistry

Micro-organisms must feed, reproduce, respond to stimuli, respire, grow, obtain
nutrition, eliminate wastes and in some instances move. All these processes are
essentially similar in organisms regardless of their size or complexity.

Whatever a particular life process is, respiration, digestion or responding to
the environment, it relies in the close relationship of chemistry and
electricity. All biological process have a chemical component and all
biochemical reactions are essentially electrical in nature. Molecules are
clumps of electrically bonded atoms with specific structures which have
specific functions. Their ability to react within the biology of an organism
depends upon sites on them with positive or negative charges which are
available for connecting with other molecules with opposite charges.

Biological functions and all biological structures rely on electrical bonding
to keep everything in place. It doesn't matter what the chemicals are, what the
process is or what structure is involved, they all come down in the end to
chemical bonding which is electrical.

Electrical fields

A feature of this characteristic of life is that as a result of it's life
processes and it's chemistry, every organism has an electric field which has a
signature frequency. This electromagnetic field increases in frequency with the
complexity of the organism. Individual organisms may vary within a narrow band
of frequencies specific to a species. For example, mold species have
frequencies between 77 KHz and 300 KHz and bacteria and viruses have
frequencies between 280 KHZ and 450KHZ. The more complex the organism the
higher the frequency of its electric field.

Now, as we all know, if you hang on to a live wire from domestic electrical
supply, it is momentarily very unpleasant and rapidly fatal. It is fatal
because our vital body chemistry is effectively jammed and we die. The same
principle is involved in the use of a zapper to kill pathogens except that the
electrical charge is so minute for our complex, high vibration physical system
it has no harmful effect on us. But the charge is so disruptive for lower forms
of life they are ruptured and killed in the first seven minute burst. The
subsequent seven minute session deals to microorganisms released by dead
parasites and the third zapper session kills all the viruses released by the
last kill.

The outstanding benefits of killing pathogens in this way are
•    all their structures and life processes are compromised by electricity,
•    they cannot develop immunity,
•    there are no harmful or permanent side effects and
•    all pathogens on tissue surfaces are killed harmlessly, whether you are
aware of their presence or not.

What Zappers are less effective for

Because zapping is an electrical event, pathways are required for the current
to flow. Where there are no pathways, there may be some stray electricity, but
mostly it cannot flow. Where it doesn't flow it doesn't work.  Therefore
zapping may not kill organisms in abscesses, the inner ear complex, the
eyeball, stomach, bladder or intestinal tract*. This is helpful in relation to
the intestinal tract because most biota in the gut is beneficial and essential
for digestion.  But it does mean that infections in the other locations must be
treated by zapping over a number of days in order to kill all the organisms as
they contact with body membranes.

*Infections of the intestinal tract would respond more readily by being treated
with colloidal silver, garlic, Echinacea, and/or professionally prepared herbal
remedies if avoiding antibiotics is important."

Steve

---- ASL <aslra...@gmail.com> wrote:

May I ask all the zapper users to tell me how exactly this works and what
does it heal specifically?
Why I keep seeing "hoax" ---- when I look up Hulda's zappers online? How
soon do you see positive results?

*Quote: *
*"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place."*
Zora Neale Hurston