Hi everyone,

A little Xylitol added to the EIS stops any burning and it's also an
antiseptic on its own.

Trem

From: RoseOtto [mailto:roseottogro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:59 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>snorting/inhaling

Hey Chicken Joe,

Have you ever used a Neti pot? Once you do, you'll know drowning is very
unlikely.

I would guess that the pH of your blend might feel irritating to the sinus
cavities.  I'd use way way less DMSO.  But I don't.  I have a spray bottle
of EIS that  stays in the bathroom...one quick spray up one nostril and a
quick clench on both with the non-sprayer hand.  A little bit goes down the
throat but... repeat in other nostril.  Once you're used to it, in hale as
you spray and it goes further into your sinuses.

For lungs, I often put EIS +  a couple of drops of DMSO in the bowl of my
aromatherapy nebulizer and inhale thru' my mouth, holding it in my lungs.
Your airbrush will work beautifully for this.

Saralou