Some years ago a friend told me he used one that he wore around his neck but I
couldn't find it on ebay.
PT

________________________________
 From: Alan Faulkner <ala...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: CS>snorting/inhaling

I've heard good reports on this type of setup
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l2632.R2.TR12.TRC2.A0.H3.Xnebulizer&_nkw=nebulizer&_sacat=11778&_from=R40

Alan

On 2014-02-22, at 06:44 AM, Joe Huard wrote:

Hi list,
I have some homemade CS/EIS that I have added 10% DMSO to. I was going to try
to short it for my sinuses, or inhale it to get it in my lungs for colds.
However, I am not doing it because I am not sure that it is safe ie drowning.
I have the Brooks Bradley protocol setup here with a Harbor Freight Air Brush
Kit and an oxygen tank with 2 types of regulators available. One is a regular
welding regulator that regulates pressure, and the other regulates flow.
I think of doing this protocol every day for my slight head cold. I have
occasional sneezing. No coughing or any other symptoms.
Just call me chicken. :-(

Joe H.

--
There is something fascinating about science.  One gets such wholesale returns
of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact. -Mark Twain

"When you're one step ahead of the crowd you're a genius.
When you're two steps ahead, you're a crackpot."
           -- Rabbi Shlomo Riskin (Feb. 1998)