Check out supplements made by Standard Process.  Their supplements are all
natural and cold-processed and are very bio-active. I think they have a
supplement(s) for thyroid and do ck out their b vitamins.  Also, Lugols or
Iodoral iodine supplementation can be helpful with thyroid.  Do your
research on iodine.  It can start replacing harmful halides in your cells
(chlorine/fluorine/bromide) and cause detox.. so start low and slow.
Lola H.