Key word:
"Saturation point"

Ode

On 9/30/2014 7:53 PM, Asif Nathekar wrote:
Hi

I have favoured cooler temps and no starter liquid for the reason that higher water resistance will produce more ions....

let me know your thoughts...

cheers.

Asif.
-----Original Message----- From: John Popelish
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:51 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>New Generator choice of three?

On 09/30/2014 06:26 PM, Victor Cozzetto wrote:
I prefer a thermal stirrer, as it speeds up production by adding some
warmth. This is very significant if you are not in a temperature controlled environment; such as an empty house in winter that does not keep the heat
running. I even use a warmer bulb in winter.
(snip)

This brings up another question (sorry for stepping on your
topic) that has been bouncing around in my mind for a while.

Has anyone investigated how the proportions of ionic to
colloidal silver (or the size of the colloidal clusters)
varies as the temperature of the water is changed, for any
given generator source and electrode configuration?

I know that the rate of production goes up as the
temperature rises, because warm water is more electrically
conductive.  But I haven't seen any reference about the
quality, versus temperature.

I may have to do some controlled experiments, comparing
batches made in the refrigerator (say, 35F), at room
temperature, and in a makeshift oven, somewhere below
boiling.  Those three points might make a nice trend line,
if I can quantify the results.

If anyone wants to dive into this, perhaps we should use a
new thread.  Feel free to paste any of my text into that.

---
is active.