Neville what is the member entrance fee for this club?
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything
Alive Again Colloidal Silver
Eye drops & Topical Gel
aliveagai...@yahoo.com

On Oct 17, 2014, at 5:53 AM, Neville <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Most people out there have been "Moron conditioned", and Moron with a capital
'M', by the establishment Dee.  Didn't you know that everything that appears on
TV or in the newspapers or on the radio or in magazines or dribbles out of
politicians mouths is the truth?  Just ask anyone, most would believe anything
and everything which emanates from the above.  It must be true, gee, they
wouldn't tell us lies, or distort the truth, or hide the facts would they?  No,
surely not!

It needs much more than 'luck' to get most people to see *any* picture at all
let alone the bigger picture.  I believe they call those who are incapable of
thinking for themselves 'sheeple', well we ain't seen nuthin yet in 2014.

Welcome in the next generation of the - "Institutionalised", the mainstream
conditioned "Automatons".

May I take the liberty of saying, those of us who are still capable of thinking
for ourselves are a rapidly dying breed, and some are ostracised for having an
attitude or still dare to question.  Ummmm, and I am proud to say I would be
one of the aforesaid <g>.

N.