I agree and feel very sad that people will not question and will not do any
reading for themselves. I have to don a mask this year for the entire flu
season at work because I refuse to be vaccinated. It is going to be a long
winter! Hoping there will be many of us but seeing the numbers lining up
for their shot hard to say. Previously only 27% were vaccinated employer
claimed. This number is much lower than other facilities I have heard.
Hoping this means that many more will refuse but will soon see.