No, I haven't personally, but here's my theory...
Food poisoning/diarrehea for example - ingest silver, the baddies die and the
"runs" stops, the motion becomes firmer and starts to return to normal.
Ingestion of too much silver in an effort to kill the baddies could promote the
destruction of some friendly flora also, hence the food will not be broken down
during the digestive processes adequately, this then would result in the motion
possibly becoming firmer still {cheeks may become flushed and the eyes may
bulge under the strain <g>}.
Ingestion of too much silver under normal circumstances/conditions and the
friendly flora may be practically wiped out, this then would result in
dramatically reduced digestive processes/activity resulting in constipation for
no apparent or obvious reason.
How's that?  Sound feasible? <g>.
N.