Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 13:34:42 -0500
From: mdud...@king-cart.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Makes Antibiotics Thousands of Times More Effective -
Scientific American

    I don't think so.  That would be ionic silver compounds, such as
    silver nitrate.

    Marshall

    On 11/2/2014 2:28 PM, Ron wrote:

      On the other hand they did not actually say colloidal but said : "Collins
and his team found that silver
        — in the form of dissolved ions". Is that subject to
        interpretation?

        Ron

      On 11/2/2014 2:36 AM, Victor Cozzetto