      From: Chris Davies <ch...@qualityliposomalc.com>
 To: silver-list <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2014 1:24 PM
 Subject: CS>Transverse Myelitis

Hi All, I wanted to to post to let people know that it seems probable that
ionic silver was able to to substantially help someone with transverse
myelitis. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transverse_myelitis ) The person is a
53 year old male who had a routine flu vaccination about two weeks ago. Several
days after the shot they began complaining of general malaise and odd twitching
in their arms and body. This progressed over the course of two weeks and
resulted in loss of bladder and bowel control and just about complete paralysis
of his legs. The diagnosis of transverse myelitis was confirmed by MRI of his
spine. They also took some spinal fluid to check for a specific infection,
however, I have not heard any results as of yet. He was admitted to hospital
and was given cortical steroids and an IV drip of vitamin C (unknown the
amount). He remained in the hospital for about two days in this condition until
I found out about his illness. My understanding is that vitamin C is not
generally administered in hospitals, however, this was a high end Mexican
hospital and they apparently have more latitude than in the US or Canada. That
evening around 11pm I dropped off 1.5 litres of ionic silver, 20ppm made using
the SilverLungs machine and a very pure form of water called 'injectable water'
that is used to prepare IV's. I instructed his wife to give him a cup of ionic
silver ever hour for a few hours in a row. The following morning around 6am he
was able to stand on his own and over the next day rapidly progressed. He had
consumed about 1 litre overnight. The doctors told him that he was extremely
lucky to recover as he did. They also stated that they had never seen a
recovery such as this in their many (20+?) years of practice. Their expectation
is that he will be able to walk again on his own. The doctors have not yet been
told that he was taking ionic silver. I am encouraging them to share this
information with their doctors as it may help others. He is being discharged
today, about 36 hours after he began taking ionic silver. He continues to take
it at an unknown dose, but probably 2 to 3 cups per day. I've given them
another 4 litres and they have expressed a strong interest in making their own.
This is of course is a single case and certainly doesn't equal proof that it
works, however, given his very rapid turn around after beginning ionic silver
(prior to which he was on a continuous downhill slope) and the doctors
amazement in is recovery I feel there is a reasonable chance that the ionic
silver helped. Transverse myelitis is a horrible disease and I hope this story
can help others. As a disclaimer, I have no financial interest in the company
that makes the SilverLungs product. However, I did want to include the product
name for the sake of completeness. I'd expect that any decent source of ionic
silver would be sufficient. Best regards,Chris