On 11/29/2014 01:10 PM, sol wrote:
HARSHA GODAVARI wrote:
Hi terry: Thanks for the information. I have to try
that coffee thing :-) Usually I drink a glass of water
and then begin the coffee manufacture So far I have
taken MSM (about a gram 1/4 tsp) crystals engulfed in
something or the other soft mush.I found the crystal
taste not very palatable. Thats why I was looking for
masking agent. I wonder what it does to the taste of
coffee..

For me it ruined the taste of coffee. sol

The ability to taste MSM must vary widely, from person to person. I can taste the solid granules on my tongue (bitter taste), but a quarter teaspoon in a cup or a half teaspoon in a bottle of wine has no taste, as far as I can tell.

--
Regards,

John Popelish