I wouldn't own anything other than a SilverPuppy.  I have 2 of them and they
work great... plug and play (plug them in and you go play)!
PT

________________________________
 From: Floyd Petri <fpe...@eastex.net>
To: Colloidal Silver Forum <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 2:24 AM
Subject: CS>What Do You Think?

I am interested in getting me a real colloidal silver generator. I am looking
at a “Silver 9” Microprocessor Controlled Programmable CS Generator for $160 on
line. Have any of you any experience with this particular generator? Do you
recommend it or what? Any pros and cons would be appreciated before I spend the
money. Thanks.

Floyd