> Hi CS Folks,
I now have a silver puppy but its instruction is kind of over my head with its
technical mumbo jumbo.
Qs: 1) Do I buy distilled water from a store and is plastic jugs okay/safe?
2) If not from a store, where else would you recommend I buy a distilled jug
(glass would preferrable in my book)?
3) If none of the store provides the type of distilled water, where can I
purchase online?

4) I have a small pint of jar from the silver puppy.
How much distilled water do I fill it in?

How long do I let it stir?

How do I know when it's ready?

Do I store it in a cool dark place in a glass jar?

Thanks for your patience and I'm curious how it'll all turn out. I am not a
technical/mechanical person so this is making me a bit nervous but I hope with
your kind guidance, I'll get it.

RaVen