""  I could fool myself, but... ''

Well I'm sorry to say it Tony but yes you probably are fooling yourself.

Half a ppm isn't going to do anything in my opinion.

David

Re: CS>Highly ionic CS
From:
"Tony Moody" <a...@aptech.co.za>
Date:
21/02/2015 6:59 AM

To:
silver-list@eskimo.com

OK, Thanks DAvid,

Yes 2 minutes.

Now the important thing is that this stuff works as I said. It's not just
placebo, I could fool
myself, but I doubt that one can fool cats, dogs and chickens all the time.

OK,
Tony