From:ironguard...@gmail.com

For Nenah again.

Comment?

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/02/this-is-amazing-a-must-read-for
-everyone-3112100.html

==============================

Since I was asked..

Royal Rife did not use sound waves, but there's someone in Colorado, I
believe, who does, with a frequency device. (I can't recall details, so
please don't ask me.)

Also, you might be very interested in Medsonix. I had a session several
months ago and found it quite profound:

http://medsonix.com/

That day, after my morning session (which lasted about 45 minutes), I drank
three gallons of water throughout the day, that's how much debris was let
loose in my system. I was very thirsty and couldn't stop drinking.

Best,

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health

healing from cancer and other diseases

with non-invasive, effective technology

suppressed by the medical cartel until recently

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com> www.nenahsylver.com