From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
To: Silver-List <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: CS>Can you all give advice for a beloved dog with cancer...please.

This is a post from a someone seeking help for her dog....any advice using the
colloidal silver would so much be appreciated.
 Golden Retriver Ezra. Just got the lab work results back yesterday and he has
anal gland cancer. He has had this mass in that area for a year that I now of
and was being montired. Bad thing is the place I go to doesn't have the High
tech equipment to see inside Ezra's body to see if the cancer has spread to
other organs or lymnodes. I have to go out of state to do this and don't have
the funds for the trip much less sugery if the cancer is in a certain area
only. I can't be in two places at the same time I have other animals too, 3
birds. I know Ezra isn't feeling good, he isn't himself and I think he is
depressed. I'm not sure if he is in pain, time will tell when the cancer
spreads that he won't be able to relieve himself. I'm so sad for Ezra. He's a
good boy. He is my second service dog, 10 years old. I ask for a healing of his
body .