Hi, Deborah.  Yes, I do use CS... but mainly for cuts, colds,
flu etc. It is part of my 'get well' arsenal..lol.Lola
----- Original Message -----
From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:26:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Can you all give advice for a beloved dog with cancer...please.

Thank-you Lola...do you use colloidal silver too?

 On Friday, March 13, 2015 1:12 PM, Lola Harris <phoenix23...@tds.net> wrote:

Deborah... You might ck out  a yahoo group that has used Artemisinin fortheir
pets' cancer.  I have no first hand knowledge or experience with thisgroup but
I have used Artemisinin (from Nutricology) to help keep mybreast cancer at bay
over the years (10 yrs survivor having surgery only...no chemo or radiation).
Lola----- Original Message -----From: Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com>To:
Silver-List <silver-list@eskimo.com>Sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:44:42 -0400
(EDT)Subject: CS>Can you all give advice for a beloved dog with
cancer...please.This is a post from a someone seeking help for her dog....any
advice using the colloidal silver would so much be appreciated. Golden Retriver
Ezra. Just got the lab work results back yesterday and he has anal gland
cancer. He has had this mass in that area for a year that I now of and was
being montired. Bad thing is the place I go to doesn't have the High tech
equipment to see inside Ezra's body to see if the cancer has spread to other
organs or lymnodes. I have to go out of state to do this and don't have the
funds for the trip much less sugery if the cancer is in a certain area only. I
can't be in two places at the same time I have other animals too, 3 birds. I
know Ezra isn't feeling good, he isn't himself and I think he is depressed. I'm
not sure if he is in pain, time will tell when the cancer spreads that he won't
be able to relieve himself. I'm so sad for Ezra. He's a good boy. He is my
second service dog, 10 years old. I ask for a healing of his body .