Then we can guess that you were taking it as a whim? Was no objective?

/Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana/!
(unk)

On 3/13/2015 3:55 PM, Gmail wrote:
Tried it for a week. Really hate the taste.

//

/In order to figure out what the elitists are going to do next in order to loot wealth from our system, all you have to do is think like a criminal. - Dave Kranzler/

On Mar 13, 2015, at 7:54 PM, AJR <ajros...@nf.sympatico.ca <mailto:ajros...@nf.sympatico.ca>> wrote:

google the Dr Jenifer Daniels turpentine protocol..It work well,
*From:* Gmail <mailto:ironguard...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, March 01, 2015 11:59 AM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
*Subject:* CS>Fwd: Candida/Beck Protocol-quiet list
Oops, also zapping with a Croft zapper.

There are no markets anymore-just interventions. --Chris Powell

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Gmail <ironguard...@gmail.com <mailto:ironguard...@gmail.com>>
*Date:* March 1, 2015 at 10:27:08 AM EST
*To:* "silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>" <silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>>
*Subject:* *Candida/Beck Protocol-quiet list*

Since it is quiet, I am suffering from a serious candida infection- systemic.
I am using olive leaf extract, CS, VCO, probiotics, and alkaline water.
Anyone have any success with a protocol using these or something else?

There are no markets anymore-just interventions. --Chris Powell