Anyone have any dealings with it?
I just made an appointment with a urologist. Urinalysis at least.
Being a serious hypochondriac, I have had some problems for several weeks,
getting worse.
Using CS, olive leaf extract, aged garlic, I Have gotten rid of my candida and
all allergies.
I even inject CS internally with a medicine dropper. i also add D-mannose to my
distilled or filtered water.
Read dozens of web pages on the bladder, kinda scary.
Symptoms include slight pain all the time, some leakage, smelly urine
sometimes, also gold in color. I hydrate continually since I have had 4 killer
kidney stone attacks in the last 15 years.
Something is wrong somewhere. I finally decided I needed some serious testing.
Should not be a STD.
ideas?

A man with a gun can rob a bank. A man with a bank can rob the whole world!
Anon