From: Nancy Winiecki <hemna...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:36:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: CS>CMO and dairy

I injured my knees on several occasions doing heavy yard work, especially
pulling a cart loaded with branches uphill.   For 21 years I have been doing
heavy digging, mattocking, and pulling loads, perhaps I have been wearing down
the cartilage in my knees.  Anyway after the last incident I can't bend my R
knee but I was using an IR heat lamp and magnetic pulser on it and it slowly
gets better, but I looked on the Silverlist and was reminded about CMO for
joints, Cetyl Myristoleate, and got some so have been taking and feel like I
improve every day.  There are always stresses though from what yard work I do,
I have 2 acres with weeding, watering. etc.  One instruction on diet with CMO
says to avoid dairy, and I drink goat milk, goat whey, goat cheese and sour
cream a lot.  I've been avoiding it but wonder if it is necessary, since I
haven't read this anywhere else.

http://www.cmohq.com/page12.html
Has anyone tried this or felt they had good results from CMO while comsuming
dairy?
Nancy