A few more:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=double+blind+trials+on+PEMF&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart&sa=X&ved=0CCkQgQMwAGoVChMI6oG2yvXKxwIVAZWICh1Lhwui

Note they may not say whether it was north or south or the frequency but the
point is PEMFs are being used successfully in medicine and there have been
double blind trails with positive results. No religion there.

I know it's not worth much to you but I have had some good pain relieving
results with a SOTA magpulser as well. I love my placebo.

Steve
---- John Popelish <jpopel...@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
On 08/27/2015 11:58 PM, Victor Cozzetto wrote:
> I was just being a bit playful John. I do think we need
> skepticism, as we are always under attack from false
> prophets, promises, and profiteers. In any case, I think
> PT's google search would put your mind at ease, as it was
> filled with double-blind tests showing clear efficacy.

I burned through a half dozen papers, so far, and found poor
experiment description (not reproducible, from the
description), arbitrary pulse frequency (DC to 4444 Hz) and
amplitude, for no given reasons and slight positive effect,
if any.

We must be finding different papers, in that search.

So far, no mention of any positive effect of particular pole
polarity.

--
Regards,

John Popelish