Hmmmm, did it again.  I left it running overnight with only +1 hour
set.  This morning the yellow light was on solid, colored LED off.

I unplugged it, removed it from the CS, plugged it back in and put it
back.  Green light.  Clicked the button, yellow came on.  Now the yellow
is flashing one as it should.

Since it went into overtime quickly, I assume it was done and messed up
either in the handoff to overtime or the shutdown.

Anything I can test on this?  I have a full electronics bench with SMT
capability.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886