Thank you for the replies....I know there is much debate about inhaling silver. I wish there is more research or trial on this procedure. I have asthma and get infections in the lungs.
Any info I get will help for my knowledge library folder.

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 10:53 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>nebulizer freuency

Paul, I use homemade with my silver puppy.. i usually make it about 20
ppm...but have read that lower is fine.  I think when set on auto swap
that the unit makes about 12 ppm.  Mine is clear and consistant.  go to
silverpuppy.com ... lots of info there.
What type of colloidal silver...
  Paul

Archives: