Sounds right to me. If he can be so wrong about IV C then his credibility is pretty much shot. Even Dr. Mercola is on the the bandwagon with Liposomal D. But then, although Mercola does have a lot of good info, he seems to be primarily engaged in marketing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSCv5_41j88
Mercola shows in detail how he says it works but offers no study to back it up.