THANKS FOR THIS ONE, I HAVE JUST MADE SOME AND WILL TRY IT - I AM SURE IT WILL
WORK !!!!
Peace, love and hugs
Sandee🐬
An Attitude of Gratitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products
Eye Drops & Topical Gel
aliveagai...@yahoo.com

On 27 Mar 2016, at 4:20 am, Gmail <ironguard...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks all.i did the oregano/coconut salve at 1130 last night. No coughing
except an occasional one. Heavy chills at about midnight.
Woke up at 230 am and feeling great! Lots of energy. Couldnt go back to sleep.
Nose is clear now. I expected a Herx reaction. So far my pulse is normal and I
feel like the bronchitis is defeated. Maybe the oregano was the catalyst- or
the cure.
Thanks again.
My wife became sick a week before me that made me think this was viral
bronchitis and not environmental. We neither smoke.

The Austrian School outlook is best seen in the response of Ludwig von Mises to
this question: “Professor Mises, if you were given complete power over the
economy, what would you do?” His one-word answer defines the Austrian School:
“Resign.”