In the last few years, medical research has discovered the health benefits of
drinking water which has been enriched with molecular hydrogen gas “dissolved”
into it.  See this excellent website:
http://www.molecularhydrogenfoundation.org/ .  Recently, consumer products to
make “hydrogen water” have begun to be available.  For example, see some of
them by searching www.amazon.com for “hydrogen water generator”.

The generators of interest to us work roughly the same as colloidal silver
generators.  That is, they use electrolysis.  CS generators produce silver ions
and colloids from the pure silver electrodes.  The electrolyte is purified
water.

But hydrogen enrichment generators go to great lengths to prevent their
electrodes from being part of the electrolysis process.  Typically they are
made of titanium coated with platinum.  The electrolyte is typically filtered
tap water.  And the current flow between the electrodes is considerably higher
than in a CS generator.  The desired product is hydrogen gas which bubbles up
from the negative electrode.  (The oxygen coming from the positive electrode is
not used).  Some generators use a special permeable membrane to keep the
hydrogen and oxygen enriched water from mixing together.  The end product
usually is only 0.3 to 1.2 ppm of hydrogen.

I would like to hear from any of you that regularly drink hydrogen enriched
water.  What health benefits have you noticed?    What generator do you use?
Have any of you built your own hydrogen water generators?    As this is
off-topic, replies should be sent directly to me.  (Currently I am
experimenting with version 3 of a DIY hydrogen water generator.)

youngs...@digis.net

---