Steve
I believe it's ok to post it here as many people may be interested in the
information.
I brought this up a couple months ago and only got one response but I can
say it has done wonders for me so I thought I should share.

You can simply wipe the water on a sore spot and the soreness stops
immediately as well as drinking it to stop free radicals of oxygen that
immediately attach to the extra hydrogen. I've sprayed it in my eyes to
clear my vision as well.

 Don't use tap water for the electrolyte or you will create a lot of mud in
your generator that is very hard to clean out.
Use distilled with koh for electrolyte.
You can bubble it through tap water for the drinking water but chlorine
free water is preferred
Dave.