      From: Jean Baugh <oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net>
 To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:47 PM
 Subject: CS>Distilled water

Hi,
I found all distilled water is not the same.  One business sold distilled water
that wouldn’t work with the SilverGen.  Then I found Wal-Mart distilled water
would work but it has a horrible perfume chemical smell to it.  Trem suggested
Wal-Greens and it is fine.
However, it is a 130 mile round trip to buy this distilled water so I’m curious
if anyone has any knowledge about a distilled water machine that costs around
$200.00 (two hundred), by the name of Countertop Water Distiller.  The link is:
http://www.waterdistillersdirect.com/countertop-water-distillers/
Thank you,
Jean