      From: Joe Huard <joeh6...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 12:54 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>structured water - OT

 Mercola says to put it in the fridge below 39°F I did that yesterday for the
first time.
 Joe

 On 2016-07-17 12:42 PM, PT Ferrance wrote:

  Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with structured water and water
structuring devices either purchased or DIY?  If you do would you mind sharing
your experiences?
  Thanks. PT

 --
 If a man is deep in the woods, with no woman around, and says something, is he
still wrong?

Archives: